Ofertas de trabajomás »
Top 5 - ayer
- No hubo noticias publicadas ayer
Top 5 - semana pasada
Top 5 - mes pasado
Noticias adicionalesmás »
- OHL: investigan al dueño de constructora española por presunta corrupción - Diario Gestión
- Muere marroquí en avalancha en puesto fronterizo en enclave español de Ceuta - La Hora (Ecuador)
- Rescatan a 32 personas en las costas de España - Periódico Zócalo
- El Parlamento acuerda analizar de oficio las cláusulas hipotecarias abusivas - El Faradio
Fuente: Google News
Ekompany is a Netherlands-based company in the business of Controlled Release Fertilisers (CRF). Since 2016 Ekompany is part of Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group Co., Ltd., a leading Chinese hi-tech enterprise which operates in the market of high-end solutions for crops. Kingenta is a public company registered at the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, employs 10.000 staff internationally and realised a sales revenue of € 2,45 billion in 2015. Ekompany supplies over 200 CRF products in the following six market sectors: Ornamental plants, Turf & Amenity, (Soft) Fruit, (Open Field) Vegetables, Agriculture (including Flower Bulbs) and Plantation crops. The team of Ekompany has many years of experience in the design, production and supply of specialty fertilisers. Its line of intelligent and customised controlled release fertilisers offers efficient, economical and eco-friendly solutions which allows growers to grow in an even greener and more cost effective way.
Backed-up by Kingenta, Ekompany is now strongly investing to become one of the major suppliers of CRF products in the European market. In order to realise this ambition Ekompany is now looking for a strong Country Sales Manager in Spain for the market sector (Soft) Fruit.
Country Sales Manager Spain
Establishing Ekompany as a major supplier of specialty fertilizers in Spain
- Responsible for growing the sales in the (Soft) Fruit market of Spain.
- Develop and implement the sales plan for your country and realise objectives including your annual forecast.
- Creating strong growth and realise new business with the product range.
- Sell to dealers, potting soil manufacturers and create pull effect at grower level.
- Service existing customers, set-up new accounts and actively develop and maintain close customer relationships.
- Research and analyse current market conditions and competitor information.
- Keep the CRM system and the monthly forecast up to date.
- Participate in product innovation initiatives and communicate new product introductions to relevant customers.
- Keep up to date with product applications, market conditions and other market information in your country.
- You will be part of the European Sales & Marketing team and will report to the European Commercial Manager.
Sales professional with a strong network in the (Soft) Fruit market
- Minimum bachelor's level, preferably achieved through education, for example in agriculture, landscaping or horticulture.
- Minimum of three years of successful sales track record, preferable in the agricultural or horticultural industry or fertilizers supply or advisory services.
- Knowledge of the (Soft) Fruit market sector.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Good analytical and reporting capabilities.
- Good command of the English and Spanish language in speaking and writing.
- Commercial attitude.
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously.
- Result driven.
- Excellent communicator and networker, capacity to build relationships.
- Energetic and a high degree of commitment.
Home based, travelling in your country.
Ekompany offers you a challenging position with lots of autonomy and responsibility.
A very competitive remuneration package is available for you.
Ekompany has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Country Sales Managers exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
Please click here to apply in the English language.
For further information, please contact Mark van den Hoogenband +31 637173570 or Theo Sinnige +31 651807206.
Information about the company can be found at www.ekompany.eu and on www.kingenta.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.
Ceres is the Recruitment, Interim Solutions and Executive Search Specialist in Food & Agribusiness targetting Bachelors and Masters. They work with a large database, social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. International recruitment with a large network (including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America) and offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and Poland. CeresRecruitment fulfills agricultural jobs. The market areas are: Agriculture, Nutrition, Biobased, Life Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agro Chemicals, Pharma Veterinary, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. The function specializations, both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager, Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Human Resources (HR), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyer, Trader, Research & Development (R & D), Food Technologist, nutritionist, Quality (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Engineering.