Ofertas de trabajomás »
Top 5 - ayer
- "El sector de frutales de hueso tiende hacia el modelo de los clubs de variedades "
- "Los macrotúneles mejoran la producción y hacen posible la programación de cosecha"
- "La naranja sudafricana entra en España a un precio cada vez más barato"
- Los expertos creen que podría haber otro El Niño este año
- "Las tendencias de consumo han cambiado, y Perú se acopla perfectamente"
Top 5 - semana pasada
Top 5 - mes pasado
Noticias adicionalesmás »
- Polonia acusa a Timmermans de emprender una cruzada en su contra - Sputnik Mundo
- Perdonan a anciana que usó mariguana para dar "friegas" a su marido - SDPnoticias.com
- Cientos de ecuatorianos se quedaron sin votar en Madrid - Diario Crónica (Ecuador)
- Ola de migrantes africanos rompieron vallas en Ceuta - Los Andes (Argentina)
Fuente: Google News
Del Monte Spain SAU is a subsidiary of Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc., a leading, vertically integrated manufacturer and marketer of high-quality fresh and processed fruit and vegetables and we are looking to strengthen our team in Barcelona.
Sales Representative for fresh fruit
- Procurement from growers of Spanish fresh produce and its development and push across our global Del Monte Network.
- Actively participate to Introduce new products gathering information and providing such in an organized manner to Regional Marketing
- Visits and follow up with suppliers.
- Coordination with regional office for the integration of the new imported produce into our calendar portfolio.
- Collaboration with the Sales Manager for the sales of Del Monte produce in Spain.
- Make continuous competitors analysis in terms of prices, products, innovations, positioning or any other relevant matter
- Prepare a range of status reports including activity, follow-up and adherence to objectives.
- Sales & buying Management process and its administration including the input of all the items and transactions into our data system management.
- Other commercial duties as assigned.
- Comply and ensure Del Monte internal protocol policies are constantly achieved.
- Reports to the Business Unit Director
- University degree.
- Min. 5 years relevant work experience in the fresh produce industry, preferable on the Fruits and Vegetables sector.
- Previous experience on the position Import/Export
- Fluent in English, spoken and written, other languages are beneficial.
- Good knowledge of Data Management system, familiar with Linkfresh.
- Availability to travel within Spain and abroad.
- Personal qualities: flexibility, perseverance, conflict and consensus skills, assertiveness
In addition, if you have a good understanding of numbers and the ability to solve problems effectively, you are a team player and possess special negotiating skills as well as excellent communication skills that you use in dealing with customers and colleagues and if you feel appealed by this, we look forward to receiving your application via e-mail to Mr. Pepe Morant: email@example.com
Remuneration: According to qualifications and experience.