Ofertas de trabajomás »
Top 5 - ayer
Top 5 - semana pasada
- Los volúmenes de brócoli español son insuficientes para cubrir la demanda
- El Niño se está cebando especialmente con Perú
- Resumen del mercado global de la pera
- Chile: Hortifrut firma un "joint venture" con el mayor grupo industrial frutícola de China
- España: Trufas más redondas y con más peso en menor tiempo
Top 5 - mes pasado
- Cultivo en cilindros en lugar de en canaletas
- México: “EL jackfruit supone un 30% de nuestras ventas totales”
- Se prevé escasez de aguacate en Europa hasta mayo
- Una empresa conjunta de aguacates colombianos en Reino Unido
- España: “Se prevé un incremento en el precio del limón en las próximas semanas”
Noticias adicionalesmás »
Fuente: Google News
At the earliest date possible we are looking for a professional and sales boosting
EXPORT AREA Manager m/f
• You will be in charge for building and preserving close relationships with KRONEN representatives within the areas of your responsibilities such as: North America,
Africa, Southern & Eastern Europe. You develop and train their sales & advisory skills.
• You provide competent support to assist clients in a wide range of projects and applications of our machines in their manufacturing processes.
• You co-operate in sales activities & marketing campaigns, you plan and attend domestic and international trade fairs.
• You are prepared to travel extensively.
• Located at our facility in Kehl (Germany) you are prepared to travel extensively.
• Market knowledge & observation on food technologies.
• Product knowledge of industrial salad and vegetable processing (Freshcut)
• High technical affinity and understanding
• Experience in acquisition of new customers / retention of existing customers.
• German (min. B1) and fluent business English (min. C1) required – further languages would be desirable.
• High degree of personal responsibility and teamwork skills
• A thorough training-on-the job in the extensive areas of responsibilities and working processes.
• An appropriate remuneration and additional social-welfare benefits.
• A company car (for private use also) as well as common communication mediums.
• Attractive and interesting scope of tasks.
• A motivated, friendly team providing you with considerable support in implementing your sales plans & activities.
KRONEN Nahrungsmitteltechnik is one of the world‘s leading suppliers of equipment to the food industry.Our product range extends from individual machines on special made solutions to complete processing lines. Almost all relevant processes in the
field of food processing are covered by these products.In addition, we offer a wide range of individual lines, process and layout planning.With our 90 employees located in Kehl-Goldscheuer we operate globally with representations in over 55 countries
and are doing business in over 85 countries worldwide.
Can you identify with the task?
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
Please send it by e-mail to:
c/o Mr. Stephan Zillgith
D-77694 Ke hl am Rhein
Phone: +49 (0)7854/9646-0
E-Mail: s.zillgi firstname.lastname@example.org