Ofertas de trabajomás »
Top 5 - ayer
Top 5 - semana pasada
- "La producción de ciruela bajará entre un 20 y 30% en Extremadura"
- “Perú inunda el mercado de mangos verdes y obliga a Brasil a retirarse antes”
- Resumen del mercado global de la piña
- "La fruta del dragón es de lejos la que más crece en la categoría de frutas exóticas en EE.UU."
- España: "La competencia con el limón argentino nos hace mejorar"
Top 5 - mes pasado
- Las heladas causan estragos en el sector hortofrutícola europeo
- El precio del aguacate colombiano ha subido un 20% en el último año
- "Si no trabajas con la gran distribución te quedas fuera del juego"
- Se espera una gran demanda y altos precios para la patata nueva española
- "Estos son mis secretos para unas fresas de calidad excelente"
Noticias adicionalesmás »
- El tiempo hoy, jueves 18 mayo 2017 - Diario La Nube (Comunicado de prensa)
- Capturan a un hombre que deambulaba con un hacha en España - Sipse.com
- El Supremo emplaza a derribar Vuelta Ostrera y el Gobierno pide buscar alternativas - El Faradio
- 280 miembros de LGTBI han sido asesinados en Honduras - EL DEBATE
- Canciller español viajará a Rusia en junio - Prensa Latina
Fuente: Google News
Our aim is to make
consumers enjoy uncommon vegetables and fruit to the maximum. That is
why we founded Yex. It is our goal to bring exotics,
tropicals and citrus fruits to the homes of consumers all over Europe
and to have them enjoy these products in a way that does justice to all
The products are sourced and bought all over the world at carefully selected farmers. The team members of Yex help their customers with selling these special products. For example by creating surprising marketing campaigns to make the consumer more familiar with certain products.
Our brand Discovered guarantees optimal exotic joy and it lets consumers experience that healthy and tasteful food can perfectly go together. Many of our products are labelled with this brand Discovered: on the packaging is shown, besides data about origin and taste, how the product can be stored and prepared. Of course, a nutritional table is also available.
To expand the commercial team, we are looking for an:
International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking)
Located in Poeldijk
Are you familiar with the Latin American markets and do you see it as a challenge to expand our network of selected farmers?
In this position, you are responsible for buying a selection of exotic fruits and vegetables that are assigned to you. You take care of optimal conditions, margins and delivery times and quality is key for you. By conducting research and acquisition activities, you expand the number of selected farmers so Yex is able to deliver a high quality product year round.
- Together with your colleagues you are responsible for a streamlined buying process
- On a daily basis you are in contact with multiple suppliers, about prices, offers, availability, quality, etc.
- You are conducting negotiations and you make seasonal agreements
- You stay in close contact with the sellers to make sure you are constantly aware of the developments in the market and their impact on the buying needs
- Based on this you make plans and buying programs for the long term
- You monitor current orders to make sure products are delivered on time, agreements are met and the administration is complete.
- You visit suppliers and participate in (international) fairs
- You stay updated about trends, developments and novelties in the market and their impact on the business
- A University diploma (HBO level) in a commercial or agricultural direction
- A few years’ experience in an international buying position in the fruit and vegetables business
- Good understanding of the English and Spanish language in speaking and writing
- Speaking the Dutch language is preferred
- Commercially skilled
- Numerically strong
- Good communication skills, able to convince people
- Driven, a self-starter
- Solution oriented, positive mind-set
- Able to plan and organize
What is offered:
Yex was founded in 2013 and is a growing team within the Best Fresh Group. The complete team of Yex exists of 23 persons, a mix of younger and more experienced people. They all have one thing in common with each other…. They share a passion for exotics! The atmosphere is open and informal, input and initiatives are appreciated very much!
The team members are driven, they work hard and smart, the internal communication is personal and direct, so people can make quick decisions in this fast and dynamic world of fruit and vegetables.
Besides a good salary, you will also get the chance to develop yourself. There are a lot of possibilities for making your own decisions and having responsibilities, for entrepreneurship and challenge. In this job you can have influence on the business and the further development of markets and products.
Are you exited?
We would very much like to receive your application (resume and a short motivation) on firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you have questions about this position, please contact Suzanna Strampraat on the phone number +31 (0)174-530806.
More information about our company and brand can be seen on: https://www.discovered.nl and www.yex.nl
Acquisition is not appreciated
Key words: import, buying, procurement, international, fruit, vegetables, agri, agricultural, fresh produce, food, Español, Spanish, Latin,