Ofertas de trabajomás »
Top 5 - ayer
- Costa Rica: Los productores de piña temen el fin de la bonanza
- La creciente demanda mundial de pitahaya hace aumentar su producción
- "La fruta de hueso española está funcionando de maravilla"
- Camposol & Dole: Intensa promoción de las paltas en China
- Sudáfrica: La temporada del aguacate ha pasado de "complicada" a "diabólica"
Top 5 - semana pasada
Top 5 - mes pasado
- "Hemos desarrollado un instrumento que mide la madurez de los aguacates"
- Resumen del mercado global de piña
- "Europa está literalmente a la espera de cada limón"
- España: Los agricultores extremeños piden precios justos para las cerezas
- España: Salen al mercado las ciruelas extremeñas con sello de calidad
Breeding with vision
We are looking for an enthusiastic and analytical Breeder Melon. The ideal candidate is experienced in agricultural research and is eager to learn more about Melon breeding.
What are you going to do?
As a Melon Breeder, you will contribute to the development of new melon varieties. You will analyse breeding and screening data, linking market needs to breeding goals. Furthermore, you will be involved in the introduction of new varieties in the market. To achieve your goals you will work together in international and multidisciplinary teams. You are on top of the latest market developments and able to translate these to your breeding program. In this process, you are able to connect with internal and external parties.
You are an enthusiastic and creative entrepreneur with a long-term vision on breeding with excellent analytical and communication skills. Furthermore, you are familiar with novel molecular breeding technologies and you are able to implement these in your breeding program. Additionally you are not afraid to make decisions and you function well in an international team.
• BSc or MSc level in plant science and good understanding of plant breeding and genetics
• Practical work experience in growing and working with plants and assessing trials is preferred
• Fluent in English
We are an independent vegetable seed company, breeding, producing and marketing our varieties all over the world. There's a good chance that you'll find our tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, lettuce or other vegetables on your plate, no matter where you are. We are a company with a supportive, energetic culture.
As an employee of Enza Zaden, you’ll have more than 1800 colleagues of 40 nationalities worldwide. Strong team players with an entrepreneurial spirit who easily take responsibilities is exactly what we like to see in our employees here at Enza Zaden. Are you going to join us? We offer you a positive working environment and ample opportunities for personal development. Plus a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Please send your application and CV, along with a covering letter, to Rosabel Barroso, HR via firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company and the vacancy, visit our website.