Ofertas de trabajo
Top 5 - Ayer
- Instalación solar fotovoltaica en la mayor empresa productora de Kaki Sharoni de Europa
- Resumen del mercado global del arándano
- "Adelantar la coloración de las frutas y hortalizas ayuda al agricultor"
- "Podemos introducir fresa en los mercados antes que nuestros competidores"
- Nuevo sistema de detección de la calidad externa basado en redes neuronales
Top 5 - La semana pasada
- "Se habla de un 80% de pérdidas en cítricos en Valencia"
- Precios nunca vistos para las clementinas italianas
- Las naranjas tardías se llevan la peor parte ante el paso de la borrasca Gloria
- España: Los cítricos andaluces mantienen sus precios por encima de los de la campaña anterior
- La italiana Pellerano presenta un nuevo modelo de trituradora para caballones
Top 5 - El mes pasado
- Los productores españoles de caquis comienzan a cortar árboles
- Cómo paliar el problema de los inviernos cortos y suaves en los frutales de hoja caduca
- La UE prohíbe el uso del clorpirifos pero no los productos importados tratados con él
- "Las primeras Nadorcott marroquíes son bienvenidas al mercado holandés, vacío de mandarinas"
- Las naranjas norteamericanas han llegado más tarde pero con mejor sabor
Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Agriculture-Packaging technology organization with a global focus
Innovative and customer orientated culture
Base salary with generous performance bonus framework
Mexico and Latin American Countries location
As the Head of Sales - North America you will increase sales of Trendlife Gold Innovative Packing Solutions, marketing and postharvest technical support services offering by identifying, developing and maintaining close business relationships with key customers and distributors. The position will require energetic approach, independent native and skills with a strong understanding, or an ability to quickly acquire a strong understanding, of the process of harvested fresh fruit and vegetables market, specifically packaging to extend the storage and shelf life exported fresh produce. You will identify sales opportunities, develop relationships with clients, distributors and key decision makers, develop and deliver sales presentations that meet client’s needs, conduct trials to convince potential users and close sales. You will be supported by Trendlife Gold’s postharvest scientists.
Develop and maintain long-term client and business partner relationships with potential and existing clients leading to sales opportunities and client satisfaction.
Prospect and convert leads into profitable business relationships. Promote and sell existing Trendlife Gold’s products, conduct trials to introduce new packaging solutions in order solve the problems of clients in the postharvest phase.
Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations to prospective clients.
Assimilate the input from key internal sources to develop targeted marketing strategies and client proposals.
Provide project oversight and continuous client feedback to the company management team.
Represent the company at exhibitions, trade association meetings, seminars and trade shows to promote Trendlife Gold packaging solutions.
B.Sc. degree in agronomy, management, marketing, product management or communications are highly desirable.
Critical Success Factors
Effective verbal and written communications
Strong analytical and technical abilities
Self-motivated, analytical, quick learner, organized, multitasked Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of customer relations and marketing deliverables.
2+ years successful sales experience preferably spent in a company dealing with postharvest stage of harvested fresh produce. This company may be either supplying goods to fresh produce industry or exporting fresh produce. We may also evaluate candidates who have sales experience in marketing internationally known products for agriculture sector.
Fluent Spanish and Advanced English in speaking and writing
Base salary with generous performance bonus framework, Car allowance, Computer and Phone
Information about our company
Our organization is offering proper packaging solutions to extend the storage and shelf life of fresh produce. The products are marketed by Deka Plastic under the name Trendlife Gold. Deka Plastic, a company that mainly produces modified atmosphere bags and retail bags for the fresh produce industry, has been in business for the last 25 years. The company is the producer of the ‘new generation of modified atmosphere - modified humidity (MA-MH) bags’ developed using several nanotech compounds. The company is based in Turkey and has clients in all over the world.
Deka Plastic makes big investments in R&D, work with internationally known postharvest scientists and ready to offer new packaging solutions to the industry soon.
Deka Plastic has been increasing its market share very quickly, especially with the recently developed MA bag by working with local distributors, suppliers and wholesalers in many countries.
Please visit the web page (www.trendlife.com.tr) of company for more information.
Please send you cv to email@example.com